Genealogists love hearing the stories of other genealogists not only might we gleam information that might prove beneficial to our own research, we love to hear others as they help fill out the history of our families and communities.
We are looking for your stories, if you have a story about an Atlantic Canadian or an Event in Atlantic Canadian History you’d like to share we would love to hear from you just send an email to email@example.com
- Episode 9 – Thanks to Google – My Granny Anderson Speaks from the Grave
- Episode 8 – What If Benedict Arnold Was Responsible For The World’s Best Scallops?
- Episode 7 -Why You And Your Family Matters To Me Now And In 1911
- Episode 6 Counting Chromosomes and Counting People
- Episode 5 – Getting By With A Little Help From Our Friends